Our civil division, A&R Services Inc., is one of the leading excavation and site utility contractors in the area. We specialize in sanitary/storm sewer, water main, steam and chilled water lines electrical and telecommunications system installation. Our fleet of heavy equipment from backhoes and bulldozers to 120,00lbs excavators can handle the most challenging environments while ensuring project success.
Because of our local and state certifications (including IDOT certification), we can help you with a wide range of municipal projects in Illinois. This would include road work to underground storage tank installation, removal and retrofitting. We can also provide associated structural concrete and paving work.
Of course, our employees are haz-mat and OSHA-certified as part of our total commitment to safety.
Here are some clients who use our demolition services:
- University of Illinois South Campus Chilled Water Line – Urbana, IL
- Scope of Work: Layout and excavation of site for 30” chilled water line, 10” forced main, 8” raw water line, and 4” compressed air to serve Memorial Stadium, State Farm Center, and the I-Hotel.
- Contract Amount: $3,800,000
- Eastern Illinois University Renewable Energy Center Structural Concrete – Charleston, IL
- Scope of Work: Cast in place concrete for the powerhouse building, equipment foundation, and structural support. Tie in of sanitary, sewer, force main, and water main lines.
- Contract Amount: $1,400,000
- Eastern Illinois University Steam Tunnel – Charleston, IL
- Scope of Work: Layout and excavation of campus steam tunnel system including the concrete portion of a one mile run with corresponding expansion joint vaults.
- Contract Amount: $5,000,000
- University of Illinois State Farm Center Renovations – Urbana, IL
- Scope of Work: Demolition, layout and excavation of site for expanded service of various site utilities to meet expansion demands.
- Contract Amount: $2,000,000