Whatever your project – from a simple bathroom remodel to a new boiler room for a large industrial plant, we believe in eliminating problems before they start. We begin by assessing your goals, your plans and determine exactly how our team can contribute to the success of both. With project managers who average twenty years on the job, an innovative design team and a corps of unionized craftsmen with a broad range of skills, we have the expertise, experience and talent to assure your project is completed on time, on budget and to your exact specifications.
We also offer the advantage of pre-fabricated building elements. By designing and constructing installation pieces in our shop before going on site, we can provide a higher level of quality while achieving fast-track schedules and tight budgets.
Here are some examples of our mechanical projects:
- Renewable Energy Group Biofuels Processing Plant – Danville, IL
- Scope of Work: Detailed straight line piping project for fuel process production. Project included the integration of building information modeling during construction process.
- Contract Amount: $4,200,000
- Eastern Illinois University Renewable Energy Center and Campus Steam Tunnel – Charleston, IL
- Scope of Work: Energy conservation project of biomass power plant including the installation of a one mile distribution pipe line from the powerhouse to the existing campus lines. Installation of industrial grade boiler plant of up to 150,000 lbs/hr delivery including a steam turbine for power generation.
- Contract Amount: $9,200,000
- University of Illinois NCSA Blue Waters Supercomputing Facility – Urbana, IL
- Scope of Work: Large bore piping project for the supply of cooling water through 24” supply lines that fed a series of 1,200 1” taps. Heat rejection provided through a combined campus cooling system and onsite cooling towers. Included the installation of detailed pump system, heat exchangers and cooling towers.
- Contract Amount: $7,500,000