Although A&R Mechanical can help your business in a wide variety of ways, we specialize in commercial, institutional, and industrial piping systems. Our expertise is in:
- Refrigeration and ammonia piping
- Steam, condensate, and chilled water piping
- Water and wastewater treatment piping
- Industrial and manufacturing process piping (including food-grade stainless steel)
- Fuel and gas piping
If your specific need isn’t mentioned above, don’t hesitate to contact us! We are here to assist and support your business in any way we can! We are flexible and willing to work with you.
A&R Mechanical can provide everything you need. If you need simple installation work, our experts can work with you. We also specialize in rigging and handling all of the large, heavy equipment associated with major industrial projects.
Members of our team are never complacent and continue their education rigorously. Each member of our team is up-to-date on equipment in the field, industry standards and trends, and installation and repair methods. To give our staff the tools to be successful, we are engaged in several first-tier memberships. Our continuous commitment to this industry is reflected in our membership in professional organizations. We are proud members of:
- National Pipe Fabrication Institute
- American Society of Mechanical Engineer’s Certificate for Power Piping
- National Board Certificate of Authorization for Registration for Power Piping
- National Board Certificate of Authorization for Repairs and Alterations to Boilers and Pressure Vessels
- United Association – Pipe Fabrication Agreement
- Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association