A&R Mechanical Contractors, Inc, we are proud to serve educational institutions and have a part in building toward the future. Throughout our long history, we have supported and served educational institutions throughout the state of Illinois.
From K-12 to higher learning institutions, A&R has experience across the range of educational buildings, and we have partnered with a variety of school districts on various projects.
A&R has worked with schools on projects from new buildings, renovations, retrofits, and energy-saving initiatives. We understand the need for fast-track projects that must be completed within the tight timeframe of summer breaks. We also service and maintain the systems throughout the school year with special care, knowing students must continue to use the space while we work.
The larger the institution, the more opportunities to partner with A&R. We have experience successfully implementing energy recovery systems in sports venues, adding cooling towers to research facilities, and variable refrigerant flow to residence halls. We have the knowledge and expertise to complete any job regardless of the size, complexity, or timeframe.
At A&R Mechanical Contractors, Inc., we have had great successes servicing educational institutions, including:
- University of Illinois: South Campus Chilled Water Line – Urbana, IL
- University of Illinois: NCSA Blue Waters Supercomputing Facility – Urbana, IL
- University of Illinois: State Farm Center Renovations – Urbana, IL
- Eastern Illinois University: Renewable Energy Center Structural Concrete – Charleston, IL
- Eastern Illinois: University Steam Tunnel – Charleston, IL
- Eastern Illinois University: Renewable Energy Center and Campus Steam Tunnel – Charleston, IL