Construction, demolition, and excavation demand constant commitment to maintaining a safe work environment. At A&R, safety is a top priority. We minimize danger on the job by adhering to strict safety guidelines and having dedicated safety personnel overseeing all work tasks.
Our Safety Department is staffed with experienced construction professionals who proactively predict and prevent hazardous situations. Additionally, our team members are continuously trained in all safety procedures. We invest considerable time and monetary resources into our training programs. As a result, we have one of the most highly regarded safety programs in the marketplace, reducing costs and allowing us to pass savings onto our clients.
Our safety training and certification programs include:
- 10-hour OSHA Certifications
- 30-hour OSHA Certifications
- 80-hour Hazardous Waste Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Rigging and Material Handling
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection Training
- Lockout & Tagout Procedures
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- SILICA Protection & Training
- Hot Work Procedures
- Trenching & Excavation Procedures
- Job Safety Analysis Procedures